The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live in that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it,under its roof(barbara kingsolver)... this is the journey of defining my hopes and living them to the fullest...and all the random junk along the way.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Please....just once..

I'm gonna be kinda vague here just cuz... I am most certain that life is not now nor every will be fair. I've tried at times to convince myself otherwise... that everything happens for a reason (as cliche as it sounds). that the bittersweet moment that happen are bittersweet for a reason...to make the really sweet parts about life all the more, well...sweet. But frankly, I'm having a hard time believing that to be true. I'm getting pretty tired of taking all the hard knocks and let downs with a grain of salt and trying to learn from them. I'm sick of trying to find logic or wisdom from the things that hurt. I can't keep trying to make sense of the things that my mind can't fathom. I want something to be fair...just once. Something come along at the right time, for the right reason, and be a perfect fit.... and better yet be blatently obvious. Is that too much to ask????

No comments: