The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live in that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it,under its roof(barbara kingsolver)... this is the journey of defining my hopes and living them to the fullest...and all the random junk along the way.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Random at 4a.m.

Because night shift is a different beast altogether, I am up at 4a.m. with a few random things on my mind....

1. MY HAIR! Oh my for the love of Pete I need a hair cut!!!! It's been 3 months! I usually get it done every 4 weeks or so but thanks to Shingles on my face and scalp... we're at an all time high! No worries! Thursday's the day! Only 5 days but who's counting????

2. We have dog company at my house. My roommate is dog sitting. I must say I love this dog! He is WIRED and little and DOESN'T SHED!!!!! PERFECT!

3. I saw Carrie Underwood last night. Awesome Show. I was struck though by the CONSTANT stream of folks walking back and forth from Lord knows where during the performance! When did it become ok to a. not pay attention to someone FAMOUS performing her heart out for you and b. to disturb people actually paying attention and trying to enjoy themselves by standing in their line of sight or crawling over them with your GAGGLE of children (who should be in bed in all honesty)? Just curious.

4. I have to house sit for my mother this week and have yet to pack a thing. Its 4 a.m and I'm blogging instead...I have a feeling I'm gonna be a bit rushed before work tomorrow....

With that...I think I should go to bed....

No comments: