The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live in that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it,under its roof(barbara kingsolver)... this is the journey of defining my hopes and living them to the fullest...and all the random junk along the way.

Friday, May 20, 2011

its that time again...

I HATE paying bills! It makes me anxious and frustrated then plain ol'mad! I have a goal to re-establish my pre house purchase savings just to have some dort of security blanket in the light of our current economic crisis. But alas, each month I am left with just enough. I pray for provision and that is what I get. I have the hardest time trusting God with finances and He knows that. Is it selfish of me to ask for more... for left overs??

Well anyway...here goes nothing... big-deep-breath...I'm off to pay bills in an anxiety free manner. I am resigned to not be angry at the very small balance left over....

THE.END...

No comments: