The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live in that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it,under its roof(barbara kingsolver)... this is the journey of defining my hopes and living them to the fullest...and all the random junk along the way.

Friday, November 21, 2008

blogless

I am mind numbingly tired. I moved... it went as well as lugging boxes and furniture up a flight of stairs can go. We're still getting settled in and used to living with one another. I've had a melt down or two... it's hard to adjust when exhaustion blurs your senses.

I'll blog a more indepth blog later when I am more awake and aware and can form more coherent thoughts/sentences! Just wanted to check in.

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: