The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live in that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it,under its roof(barbara kingsolver)... this is the journey of defining my hopes and living them to the fullest...and all the random junk along the way.

Friday, November 21, 2008

oh yeah

I forgot... My recruiter sent my profile to a potential employer yesterday. Its in Laguna Hills, Ca. I am so hopeful. The hospital is looking for ICU nurses as well as Respiratory Therapists so the likelihood that my friend and I will be able to travel together is pretty good. So we're waiting to hear from the managers of the different units to see if they want us. Keep your fingers crossed! I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything!

No comments: