The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live in that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it,under its roof(barbara kingsolver)... this is the journey of defining my hopes and living them to the fullest...and all the random junk along the way.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chris and I went to our house at midnight tonight on a whim. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It already... bare walls, empty rooms and all...feels like home. We were talking about where furniture will fit, what pictures I want where. I can't wait to bring it to life! I could feel us living there... married... cooking dinner, paying bills, entertaining friends, the whole 9! I have wanted this for so long. THIS! This house, this man, this life! I can't believe I am watching my dreams come into fruition! I am so blessed! I can't wait to see where life takes us!

Wedding plans are starting to take shape. We decided to hop on a boat and get married on an island somewhere. Well, not just anywhere. More specifically St Thomas in the Virgin Islands. Its turning out to be the best idea we could've come up with. Its the most cost effective since Chris is in school and only working part time. It allows us to get married and go on a honeymoon all at once. It looks like we're going to set sail March 20th and I think that makes our wedding day March 23rd. Little known fact is our wedding date will be exactly our 2 year anniversary of reuniting. YAY how sweet huh???

So its been a while since I posted pics of my house so I'll close with one....the final product...I am so proud of her!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! It looks so good! I can't wait till ya'll move in. Love the wedding plans as well. So happy for ya'll.

Stephanie said...

When are you moving in?

I am SO EXCITED for you - for all of it. Yay!

But okay, if you're going to get married on an island, you have to at least invite me to a wedding shower so I can eat some cake and celebrate with you! Better yet, anybody hosting any wedding showers yet? If so, I would love to help out. I can make a mean cupcake. =)