The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live in that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it,under its roof(barbara kingsolver)... this is the journey of defining my hopes and living them to the fullest...and all the random junk along the way.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happiness is....

the beach, shopping, sea food, my mom and grandmother in a small hotel room. I spent a few days at Orange Beach this past week with my 2 favorite people in the world. We took our bathing suits, flip flops, tanks tops and shorts and left town leaving stress, bad moods and pretenses at home and just had fun. We did nothing but everything we wanted too! We began the day on the beach just as the sun was coming up. We shopped bargains at the outlet mall. We ate unGodly amounts of delicious food. And ended each day right where it began... I needed this weekend so badly. My hometown was beginning to feel like four walls closing me in. I needed to escape and remember what it feels like to spend time with people who have only love for me. I needed to see God's handy work in plain view. I needed to be out of touch for a while and concentrate on renewing my spirit. I feel like a whole new person. Amazing what a vacation can do!!!! here are just a few pictures...




No comments: