The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live in that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it,under its roof(barbara kingsolver)... this is the journey of defining my hopes and living them to the fullest...and all the random junk along the way.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Let's see what kinda fun brunettes have...

I change my hair like I change my shoes... ALOT! I've been wanting to go brown for a while... so I did. I think I like it. Its subtle but its definitely brown. Here's a pic... excuse the expression ;)


1 comment:

Laura Mielke said...

I LOVE your hair brown. It is a subtle change but makes I big difference. Thanks for keeping up with my blog! We are so excited to have the babies here but are really really ready for them to be home! Have you gotten to meet Silas yet? We have not been by but hope to get over there sometime next week!