The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live in that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it,under its roof(barbara kingsolver)... this is the journey of defining my hopes and living them to the fullest...and all the random junk along the way.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Oh the boredom..

I'm at work. It's 1:30 a.m. Everyone that I am responsible for is tucked in, sleeping like babies with beautiful blood pressures, chest pain free... and I am insanely bored. I am torn... to wish for something to do means someone's life has to take a turn for the worse... I CAN'T wish for that and yet there's only so much internet that I'm interested in surfing. oh dear this is a long night and I have 2 more to go in this work week!!!!! sigh!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I had a dream the other night that your dentist's office (as in, the one that cleans your teeth, not a place where you worked) was throwing me a baby shower. The dentist's office was called Cain's Chapel, which was my grandmother's church, and my grandmother was there, but far away. How odd is that?