The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live in that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it,under its roof(barbara kingsolver)... this is the journey of defining my hopes and living them to the fullest...and all the random junk along the way.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Hmmmm...

I woke up this morning with the hymn Great Is Thy Faithfulness FULL blast in my head! I think someone is trying to tell me something...about trusting Him and how things are going to work out... can't be sure but... I haven't heard/sung that hymn in quite some time so...coincidence???? I think not!

I wanted to share this picture for sometime but it was stuck on my phone while my memory card was MIA. I took this picture on my phone the other morning at work so mind you it's not great quality plus pictures NEVER do justice to the real thing BUT... It is the view from my patient's room. The sunrise was so breathtaking that I actually woke the patient up to see it. I felt she NEEDED to see it (it in fact turnout to be her last one). Several of the nurses and I stood there at the window until the sun had completely risen... unable to tear ourselves away from what we were seeing. So here it is... just imagine the colors more vibrant than you have EVER seen!




*Update* My recruiter called me yesterday after my frantic email (I wasn't able to talk to him though). He left me a message assuring me that he had plenty of positions for me. I just have to call him and let him know where I am most interested. So yay!...and EEK!!! It scares me to think of traveling across country alone. But I think I'm up for the challenge....

No comments: